Welcome to Boss 302 Forum
- Join your Boss 302 region
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos and more. . .
Laguna Seca front splitter
Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:32 PM
Boss 302 # 1340 competion orange,with torsen and recaro's.
LLose this advertisement by becoming a member of the Boss 302 Club.
It's totally free, has great benefits and unlocks features on this site. Click here to learn more.
Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:04 PM
Does anyone know if the bumper cover has to be removed to install the attaching brackets for the Laguna Seca splitter install?
If you have the LS you do NOT need to remove the bumper as the bracket is already installed.
When you get your LS package you will see all the parts and the long flat box is the splitter. It has the two rods and a package with screws and J nuts.
You have to first remove the standard splitter by removing the 16 bolts and 10 push pins located on the underside of the splitter.
After that you install the new splitter. Hope this help you out !
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users