Welcome to the Boss 302 Forum Club
- Join your Boss 302 region
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos and more. . .
Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:11 AM
1. Lifting the front end - both wheels off the ground.
2. Lifting the back end - both wheels off the ground.
3. Best location to lift a single rear wheel from the side of the Boss.
4. Best location to left a single front wheel from the side of the Boss.
1986 325E - lemons racer
1987 325E - RallyX
1997 Miata Turbo
2012 Boss 302 LS #192 black/red
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member of the Boss 302 Club.
It's totally free, has great benefits and unlocks features on this site. Click here to learn more.
Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:57 PM
Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:11 AM
Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:37 PM
Jacking the front is real hassle. Even low profile jacks won't always fit under the front portion of the rockers to reach all the way to chassis frame rails (blue dots in the above pic). If you've lowered the car forget it. So I drive the front of the car up on ramps then use the center of the K member as a jacking point, and place stands where indicated. Works well, but it's a hassle. May have to go for the KB rails as a solution.
Edited by dabossinne, 08 November 2012 - 06:50 PM.
- Rich B. likes this
2013 Boss 302 #0837
- SBY, Recaros / Torsen diff, cover / mats
- Steeda Boss lowering springs
- Dynomax UltraFlo axle backs
- Forgestar 18x10 textured gunmetal finish wheels
- Hoosier R6 295/40-18 tires
- Rod End Supply custom adjustable panhard bar w/ Ingalls relo bracket
- Ingalls camber bolts
- FRPP brake duct kit
- Dynotech aluminum one piece DS
- Stiffler DS safety loop
- Barton shifter bushing/bracket
- JLT oil separator
- 3M clear guard mask (partial)
- Sound tube delete
Coming soon: Steeda Boss lowering srings, Ingalls engineering camber bolts, Pagid race pads w/ titanium backing shims, braided SS brake lines
Eventually: Camber plates, Kooks intermediate length SS headers, catted H-pipe & mid-pipes, DBA slotted brake rotors
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users