Welcome to the Boss 302 Forum Club
- Join your Boss 302 region
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos and more. . .
Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:11 AM
1. Lifting the front end - both wheels off the ground.
2. Lifting the back end - both wheels off the ground.
3. Best location to lift a single rear wheel from the side of the Boss.
4. Best location to left a single front wheel from the side of the Boss.
1986 325E - lemons racer
1987 325E - RallyX
1997 Miata Turbo
2012 Boss 302 LS #192 black/red
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member of the Boss 302 Club.
It's totally free, has great benefits and unlocks features on this site. Click here to learn more.
Posted 21 July 2011 - 08:57 PM
Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:11 AM
Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:37 PM
Jacking the front is real hassle. Even low profile jacks won't always fit under the front portion of the rockers to reach all the way to chassis frame rails (blue dots in the above pic). If you've lowered the car forget it. So I drive the front of the car up on ramps then use the center of the K member as a jacking point, and place stands where indicated. Works well, but it's a hassle. May have to go for the KB rails as a solution.
Edited by dabossinne, 08 November 2012 - 09:50 PM.
- Rich B. likes this
2013 Boss 302 #837
- SBY, Recaros / Torsen diff, cover / mats
- Setrab 172 72-row oil cooler, Improved Racing fittings, SS lines
- Moroso filter adapter block
- Moroso 10 quart aluminum oil pan
- FRPP oil separator
- FRPP pulse ring
- Dynomax UltraFlo axle backs
- Borla OA pipes
-McLeod 'Street Extreme' single disc clutch + lightened steel flywheel
- McLeod SS clutch line
- Shelby (Wildwood) remote clutch reservoir
- Dynotech 3.5" aluminum one-piece DS
- Blowfish Racing gen II shifter bracket
- Barton shifter rear bushing/bracket
- Brembo 'Pro' series 4 piston front calipers (B302S front calipers)
- Brembo 355MM 2-piece floating front rotors
- Vorschlag SS brake lines
- Vorshlag 4" front brake duct kit
- FRPP 4" front brake duct inlets
- PFC 01 25mm front race pads / Pagid RS56 rear pads
- Catrol SRF brake fluid
- Steeda Boss lowering springs
- FRPP B302S spherical rear LCAs
- FRPP LCA brackets
- Steeda spherical UCA diff bearing
- FRPP 22mm rear stabilizer bar
- Rod End Supply custom adjustable panhard bar w/ Ingalls relo bracket
- Ingalls camber bolts
- 2 sets of wheels:
- Forgestar F14 18x10 +43MM textured gunmetal
- Jongbloed S700 18x10.5 +45MM gunmetal
- Vorshlag 1/4" hub centric front spacers
- Hoosier R7 295/35-18 tires
- ARP 3" wheel studs, FRPP SS open lugs
- Blowfish Racing front tow loop
- Watson Engineering 4 point bolt-in roll bar + rear carpet kit (rear seat removed)
- Scroth Profi II 6 pt HANS harness
- Mike's (aka 06Mach1) gen II harness brackets
- Lots of 3M Clear Guard
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users