Custom Search

2016 Shelby GT350 Unveiling: 17 November 2014! More here.

Welcome to the Boss 302 Forum Club

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Boss 302 Forum Club. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Boss 302 Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Join your Boss 302 region
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos and more. . .
Posted Image

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

For Those Of You With Trans Problems..Please Read!

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#1 YoKev

YoKev

President Of The Universe

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Current Vehicle:'12 Boss
  • Interests:Pounding nails into the wall with my forehead

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:13 AM

I've filed suit and need your help. If you're NOT having any problems with your trans, GREAT! I envy you.. But please refrain from posting in this thread. I'm only looking for those WHO ARE having problems with their trans, and getting the run-around getting it fixed. Thank you!
Please take 5 minutes and PM me a quick statement as to your experience(s) with your trans failing, and Ford refusing to fix it. My court date is Nov 1, and I need as many statements as I can get. If I win, legal precedent is then set for ANYONE AND EVERYONE to pile on and follow suit. Not only would you get paid the amount needed to replace your transmission with a better 'non-defective' unit such as a Tremec, it'll seriously light a torch under Ford's butt to stop stone-walling and fix these damn things.
No matter what you think my chances are, please PLEASE take the 5 minutes and write the statement. It's not a lot of time, for a HUGE possible return.
If you'd rather email me a statement, or want to talk to me in person, just PM me your contact info.
If you're in SoCal, and available to testify in person, please let me know this as well. It's in Santa Ana.
This is our chance for the first volley.. Please don't let it pass by.
THANKS!
FWIW, I'm on my 2nd 2012. I mistakenly thought that after getting the run-around at dealer after dealer, I should be able to get another one, and the odds would be in my favor of NOT having the same trans problems as the first one. Not only was I mistaken, the second one is actually worse.
I personally am NOT looking to get the car bought back(if I was, I sure as hell wouldn't have bought a second one), I'm simply wanting my transmission FIXED. Since Ford is refusing to do it, then I'll replace it with another transmission myself.
I've got video of the shifter grinding and locking me out of gear, and I'm looking into subpoenaing all relevant docs from the NHTSA's investigation. I believe I have a STRONG chance of winning this case. The more individual stories I walk in there with, the more likely the court will see this as a wide-issue, and take action.
  • Rich B. likes this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member of the Boss 302 Club.

It's totally free, has great benefits and unlocks features on this site. Click here to learn more.

#2 BOSSbuckeye

BOSSbuckeye

New Boss 302 Member

• Pip
  • 65 posts
  • Current Vehicle:Boss 302
  • Interests:Ohio State Football and my car

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:34 PM

I've filed suit and need your help. If you're NOT having any problems with your trans, GREAT! I envy you.. But please refrain from posting in this thread. I'm only looking for those WHO ARE having problems with their trans, and getting the run-around getting it fixed. Thank you!
Please take 5 minutes and PM me a quick statement as to your experience(s) with your trans failing, and Ford refusing to fix it. My court date is Nov 1, and I need as many statements as I can get. If I win, legal precedent is then set for ANYONE AND EVERYONE to pile on and follow suit. Not only would you get paid the amount needed to replace your transmission with a better 'non-defective' unit such as a Tremec, it'll seriously light a torch under Ford's butt to stop stone-walling and fix these damn things.
No matter what you think my chances are, please PLEASE take the 5 minutes and write the statement. It's not a lot of time, for a HUGE possible return.
If you'd rather email me a statement, or want to talk to me in person, just PM me your contact info.
If you're in SoCal, and available to testify in person, please let me know this as well. It's in Santa Ana.
This is our chance for the first volley.. Please don't let it pass by.
THANKS!
FWIW, I'm on my 2nd 2012. I mistakenly thought that after getting the run-around at dealer after dealer, I should be able to get another one, and the odds would be in my favor of NOT having the same trans problems as the first one. Not only was I mistaken, the second one is actually worse.
I personally am NOT looking to get the car bought back(if I was, I sure as hell wouldn't have bought a second one), I'm simply wanting my transmission FIXED. Since Ford is refusing to do it, then I'll replace it with another transmission myself.
I've got video of the shifter grinding and locking me out of gear, and I'm looking into subpoenaing all relevant docs from the NHTSA's investigation. I believe I have a STRONG chance of winning this case. The more individual stories I walk in there with, the more likely the court will see this as a wide-issue, and take action.

I was in wide open throttle today and tried to shift to 3rd initially but that happens in every car. I let up on the throttle and shifted to forth as normal, when I went to go into 5th, it grinned pretty hard, and it did it the rest of the way home. It will do it even if I am not moving, if I just try to put the car in 5th it grinds, it goes in but I know this is not good, taking it to the dealer hopefully tomorrow, we'll see what they say.
Boss 302 #1197 - Recaro package, Torsen differential, Roush axle backs, JLT CAI with 93 octane Jon Lund tune.

#3 mgreen167

mgreen167

New Boss 302 Member

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Boss 302

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:13 PM

So I have been reading about the problems these cars have been having. My Boss had a rough shifting problem while it was cold, and sometimes while it was warm. I also heard a faint grinding noise coming from under the shifter. I took it in for an oil change, to check the brakes (they were making noise), and to check the grinding noise. The next day I got a call that there was some bearings that went bad in the transmission. Its going to take them a week, but they say they're going to rebuild the transmission. So this is me sharing my experience.

What's the status of your case. Have you already gone to court? I live in central California but I might be willing to make a drive.

#4 mooremmmm

mooremmmm

New Boss 302 Member

• Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2012 BOSS 302
  • Interests:Mustangs

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:19 AM

My transmission is being rebuilt also. The shop has been waiting on parts for about three weeks and they just came in. I should get it back next week.

#5 mgreen167

mgreen167

New Boss 302 Member

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 06:15 PM

Yeah, mine has been in for three weeks and counting. First they waited for a part and then didn't have the tool to install it. After they got the tool they needed another bearing. Then when they put it together, they broke something. I want my car back already. I can't afford to have my car in the shop and I have never had a car break down on me. I am having a difficult time with my wife, being I sold her on the idea of letting me get it. No Christmas presents for me and I don't even have the car that caused it. :-( Very disappointing.

#6 Boss#791

Boss#791

New Boss 302 Member

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:49 PM

Hope you won, if not perhaps you can address this with the BBB. But yes, I'm having gear shifting issues with my 2012 Boss 302. It's the roughest shifting car I've every driven. Hasn't left me stranded so far but had the dealer look at it and they said that it was just new and needed to be broken in.

Boss#791

#7 Fordman9870

Fordman9870

New Boss 302 Member

• Great Lakes Region
  • 61 posts
  • My Region:U.S., Great Lakes
  • Current Vehicle:12 Boss and 70 Mach 1

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:42 AM

Any updates?

#8 dkpolydon

dkpolydon

New Boss 302 Member

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Mustang Boss 302

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:31 AM

After one year of trying to work around the ol' Boss 302 2-3 shift hangup, I took my 2012 car (#2592) to Ford yesterday for service and had the driveline mechanic drive it with me at shotgun.  Since Boss 302's are rare anywhere, this was the first he had driven.  I told him to get on that sucker on a nice long on ramp.  BINGO, he missed that legendary 2-3 shift.  A search of Ford's TSBs on the issue disclosed Part #CR3Z-7910-A, updated shifter with increased lateral spacing between gears, released early December, is now available as a factory "fix" for this problem.  So, Ford has acknowledged the problem and the part has been ordered for my car, since I had hoped to fix it without jeopardizing warranty using factory parts.  We will see the outcome soon.  If that does not do it, I will probably get an MGW unit, warranty issues be damned!

#9 TarHeelToe

TarHeelToe

New Boss 302 Member

• Southeast Region
  • 167 posts
  • My Region:U.S., South Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Competition Orange and Black

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

After one year of trying to work around the ol' Boss 302 2-3 shift hangup, I took my 2012 car (#2592) to Ford yesterday for service and had the driveline mechanic drive it with me at shotgun.  Since Boss 302's are rare anywhere, this was the first he had driven.  I told him to get on that sucker on a nice long on ramp.  BINGO, he missed that legendary 2-3 shift.  A search of Ford's TSBs on the issue disclosed Part #CR3Z-7910-A, updated shifter with increased lateral spacing between gears, released early December, is now available as a factory "fix" for this problem.  So, Ford has acknowledged the problem and the part has been ordered for my car, since I had hoped to fix it without jeopardizing warranty using factory parts.  We will see the outcome soon.  If that does not do it, I will probably get an MGW unit, warranty issues be damned!

Wow, what is the TSB #? First I've heard of Ford releasing an updated shifter.

#10 rosem32

rosem32

New Boss 302 Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 352 posts
  • My Region:U.S., Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:RRB302
Garage View Garage

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

I dont know if this will help you guys but I was getting the hard shifting and occasional grind.  I put on the Ford Racing Clutch line and Barton Two post bracket.  I dont have issues anymore in cold weather or high speed shifting.  Amazing difference.

I had a master SVT tech confirm my transmission issues and put in the parts.  I am also running a different transmission fluid.

Edited by rosem32, 10 January 2013 - 03:22 PM.

• 302 Hi Pro likes this

BBK 90MM TB, C&L No Tune Intake, MRT H-Pipe, Lethal Over Axle Pipes, Trackey, Ford Racing 49 State Axle backs

LS Brake Cooling Kit, Shelby Trans Cooler, Shelby Rear Strut Brace, JLT Oil Air Separator, Niche Apex 20's 255/295

Steeda Billet Pulleys, Steeda Billet LCA's, Steeda UCA, Steeda Adj Panhard Bar and Brace, Steeda Trunk X-Brace

Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft Ordered...in soon, just in time for the rain.

LED lighting, interior stuff, and a secret power adder to be announced soon.

#11 302 Hi Pro

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 Builder

• 2,295 posts
  • My Region:U.S., Northeast
  • Interests:Competition Boss 302's, Racing, Performance Updates

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:14 PM

I dont know if this will help you guys but I was getting the hard shifting and occasional grind.  I put on the Ford Racing Clutch line and Barton Two post bracket.  I dont have issues anymore in cold weather or high speed shifting.  Amazing difference.

I had a master SVT tech confirm my transmission issues and put in the parts.  I am also running a different transmission fluid.

I agree, I had the stainless steel line from FRPP, the TSB for synthetic transmission oil change and I went with the MGW unit which includes a revised rear shift box mount and my MT-82 shifts quite well, a huge improvement. 

However, I would like to know more information about the new service part number CR3Z-7910-A, please keep us posted when the part comes in and the result after its installed.  Thank you, 302 Hi Pro

2012 KB 500A Boss 302 - Production Number 2800. Special Ordered Options, Recaro Sport Seats & 3.73:1 Torsen Differential.Ford Racing Performance Parts, (FRPP), UpGrades & Modifications. | Engine: FRPP 84.5MM TB, Boss 302S Peterson CVS, FRPP TracKey, Sound Tube Delete Billet Aluminum Cap, FRPP High Flow K&N Drop In Air Filter. | Transmission - Drivetrain: AE 4.0" Aluminum DS, MGW Competition Spec Shifter & Heat Shield, GT500 Clutch Pedal Box, FRPP High Flow Stainless Clutch Fluid Line, FRPP Trans Cooler Scoop. | Exhaust: Magna Flow Street/Comp 3.0" Stainless Cat-Back Boss 302 X-Pipe System, Open Kooks SS Boss Side Pipes. | Suspension: FRPP "T" Boss 302 Spec. Springs, Koni Sport (Yellows), Steeda HD Camber Plates, Kenny Brown GT4 Roll Center Relocation Kit, KB Street/Comp LCA's, KB LCA Relocation Brackets, Steeda Adj. UCA & Steeda Energy Suspension Sys. Upper Diff Housing Bush | FRPP GT500 Forged wheels, (19X9.0 F & 19X10.0" R) | Brakes: FRPP Boss 302 Cooling Duct Kit, Steeda SS Brake Lines, GT500 13.8" Rear Rotors, GT500 HP Rear Brake Pads, Dot 4 High Temp Fluid, | Body: FRPP Boss 302S Grill, FRPP GT500 Rear Spoiler & Serviceable Gurney Strip, 3M Window Tint, (35/20), OEM Boss 302 Floor Mats & Boss 302 Car Cover, Pioneer TS-D6802R Speaker System, MonoChromatic Rear View Mirror, (Auto Dim, Home Link & Compass).

#12 kona783

kona783

New Boss 302 Member

• Northeast Region
  • 42 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Boss 302 Kona Blue

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:39 PM

Picked up a 2012 boss back in Sept, love the car hated the shifter and shifting. Poked around read a couple of post and came up with these things to fix the issues.

2-3 gear shift problem, 5 gear grind- installed steeda shift bracket Never happen again.

Clutch pedal sticking- Changed Clutch fluid aka brake fluid. Never happen again with  4500 miles fluid was orange, will do the frpp clutch line to keep the fluid cooler with heat resistant sleave on line near exhaust. That should give me

longer intervals between flushes.

Trans Fluid - I will say that at around 4500 miles, the tranny felt like the fluid was lac luster, Now taking into consieration that were tuff on these cars, or drive them hard every once and a while I figure that trans had run its break in course, so

I put back in the orginal xt-5-m5 fluid. I can say the tranny felt awesome. Now If its cold yah the first 2 or 3 shifts are tuff but I normally let the car warm up for a few minutes before I take it out and that seems to cure that sympton.

Alot of mazda guys seem to think this xt-5-m5 is gold btw

Edited by kona783, 10 January 2013 - 09:41 PM.

#13 dabossinne

dabossinne

New Boss 302 Member

• Pip
  • 383 posts
  • My Region:U.S., Northern Plains
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Boss 302, School Bus Yellow
  • Interests:Cars, hunting

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

Can you please get the TSB number from your dealer? I called my dealer's service manager and asked him about this, and he looked it up but couldn't find any such TSB issued in December in the system. Thanks.

2013 Boss 302 #0837
- SBY, Recaros / Torsen diff, cover / mats
- Trackey

- Steeda Boss lowering springs

- Dynomax UltraFlo axle backs

- Forgestar F14 18x10 textured gunmetal finish wheels

- Hoosier R6 295/40-18 tires

- Pagid RST2/RS56 pads

- DBA 4000 slotted rotors

- Rod End Supply custom adjustable panhard bar w/ Ingalls relo bracket

- Ingalls camber bolts
- FRPP brake duct kit

- Dynotech aluminum one piece DS

- Stiffler DS safety loop
- Barton shifter bushing/bracket
- JLT oil separator
- 3M clear guard mask (partial)
- Sound tube delete

Wish list: Vorshlag camber plates, Kooks intermediate length SS headers, catted H-pipe & mid-pipes, Setrab 934 oil cooler setup, 12 qt RR oil pan, Girodisc rotors, Koni Yellows, 4" brake duct upgrade

#14 NDBOSS302

NDBOSS302

BOSS 302

• Northern Plains Region
  • 86 posts
  • Current Vehicle:Boss 302
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:32 AM

Can you please get the TSB number from your dealer? I called my dealer's service manager and asked him about this, and he looked it up but couldn't find any such TSB issued in December in the system. Thanks.

You shouldnt be able to find one for your car its in regards to 2012s. I called on the issue as well and the service representative just read me off a list of corrections they have made to the transmissions since they started production. I am only aware of a couple of people with trans issues on 13s and they were early number cars...

#15 ecruz0884

ecruz0884

New Boss 302 Member

• Southeast Region
  • 20 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2013 GB BOSS

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:40 AM

You shouldnt be able to find one for your car its in regards to 2012s. I called on the issue as well and the service representative just read me off a list of corrections they have made to the transmissions since they started production. I am only aware of a couple of people with trans issues on 13s and they were early number cars...

I'm sorry, so am i correct in understanding that what you are saying is the transmission issues many ppl have or had with their Boss should no longer be a problem in the later model 2013 Boss. I have model 3083, so i shouldnt have any issues?

#16 dabossinne

dabossinne

New Boss 302 Member

• Pip
  • 383 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:59 PM

To my knowledge the shifter "lockout" problem, where on the 2-3 upshift during high-RPM acceleration the shifter won't go into 3rd, affects both '12 and '13 Bosses. I've had it happen several times on my '13. It's the only shifting issue I've had.

Edited by dabossinne, 11 January 2013 - 06:25 PM.

2013 Boss 302 #0837
- Trackey

- Pagid RST2/RS56 pads

- Ingalls camber bolts
- FRPP brake duct kit

- JLT oil separator
- Sound tube delete

Wish list: Vorshlag camber plates, Kooks intermediate length SS headers, catted H-pipe & mid-pipes, Setrab 934 oil cooler setup, 12 qt RR oil pan, Girodisc rotors, Koni Yellows, 4" brake duct upgrade

#17 ecruz0884

ecruz0884

New Boss 302 Member

• Southeast Region
  • 20 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2013 GB BOSS

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

What ive noticed is sometimes when i wanna shift out of a gear and it feels like the tranny holds on for a split second before it comes out.In between gears sometimes it feels a lil rough and sometimes its real smooth. 

#18 Rich B.

Rich B.

What could possibly be next??

• Northeast Region
  • 2,424 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Boss 302 GHIG
  • Interests:Learning what others have to say about these cars.. At this point simply trying to keep car in one piece (always taking things apart) and have at the ready as an occasional driver.

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:34 AM

So what I've read here is the shifting and clutch trouble can be repaired through warranty service? It was more prevalent on the '12's and early '13's. All Boss' have the issue or just some do? Shift linkage upgrade repairs the trouble or the larger hydraulic line, gear spacing and possible tranny fluid change is cure? What ever happened to the ticking engines after oil change, still would like more info on that? Ford spent so much on testing and running the p - - s out of components, nobody thought about what happens when they're used not so often/intermittently. Not to mention cold weather not 90 degree weather on the track. Rich....

#19 dabossinne

dabossinne

New Boss 302 Member

• Pip
  • 383 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:15 PM

So what I've read here is the shifting and clutch trouble can be repaired through warranty service? It was more prevalent on the '12's and early '13's. All Boss' have the issue or just some do? Shift linkage upgrade repairs the trouble or the larger hydraulic line, gear spacing and possible tranny fluid change is cure? What ever happened to the ticking engines after oil change, still would like more info on that? Ford spent so much on testing and running the p - - s out of components, nobody thought about what happens when they're used not so often/intermittently. Not to mention cold weather not 90 degree weather on the track. Rich....

Shifting-related issues remain the one persistent area of reported problems with the Boss. It is interesting to note that most of these issues do not seem to have anything to do with the transmission itself, but seem to be caused by other driveline components. The several main issues related to shifting that seem to be fairly common, though not universal, include:

1. Clutch pedal "sticking" to floor during high RPM shifts: this problem has been reported by quite a few owners. Many have thought that simply removing the clutch pedal helper spring (lots of forum discussion on how to do this... it's very simple) is the solution, and it does seem to help. But others have reported continued clutch pedal sticking problems even after removing the helper spring. Other presumed causes of this condition include a) stock plastic clutch hydraulic line that is too small in dia to allow for adequate hydraulic fluid flow to the throwout bearing, and/or defective/weak clutch pressure plate return springs (supposedly the clutches for the GT and Boss are manufactured in Turkey w/ suspect quality control). 

Regardless, not sure that anybody has yet pinpointed the actual source of this problem, and some owners don't have this problem anyway. Whether or not Ford will fix any of this under warranty is an open question, and depends on whether or not the problem can be replicated by a dealer technician and whether Ford will authorize some warranty fix.  A defective clutch pressure plate, for example, should be covered under warranty.

2. Shifter "lock out": this problem has been reported by many owners of both '12 and '13 Bosses, and involves the shifter "hanging up" between shift gates and not wanting to go into gear, as though the gate is blocked. (Note: this is not to be confused with the actual "skip shift" feature on 2012 Bosses). It's an intermittent problem that seems to happen most often when up-shifting at 7K+ RPM from 2nd to 3rd gear, and sometimes from 4th to 5th gear, under full-throttle acceleration. The proximate causes include a) very closely spaced shift gates of the shifter itself coupled with engine- and trans mount-induced driveline flex, and/or clutch pressure plate not fully disengaging when clutch pedal fully depressed (see problem (1) above), which presumably inhibits the trans going into gear. 

Again, not all owners have this problem, and for those that do, it's unclear what might be done about it under warranty.

3. Notchy shifting: Owners of early 2012 Bosses reported very notchy shifting, especially when cold. Ford's response to this was to use a different viscosity trans gear oil filled at the factory. In addition, a TSB was issued for already-bulit cars. This was a running production change made sometime in the 2012 MY, and carried over into 2013 MY Boss production. Apparently it has worked to a certain extent, but intermittent notchy shifting problems - and shifting problems ID'ed above - persist, even in 2013 Bosses.

3. Transmission durability: The MT82 transmission has gotten a bad rap probably largely due to some early production 2011 5.0 GTs that were released with bad transmissions, which were presumably replaced under warranty. That plus the MT82 is manufactured in China, which for many people automatically makes it a "bad transmission." Anyway, by most accounts, with a few notable exceptions, MT82s in Bosses have been pretty reliable in all but the most demanding track conditions. For serious track use and/or racing, at minimum the LS trans scoop should be installed, and better yet, a trans fluid cooler and circulation pump. And in the B302R and B302S race cars, Ford Racing uses the Tremec 6060 trans, which says something.

But so far, for most owners the MT82 trans itself seems to be pretty reliable. Of course, these cars are still pretty new, so time will tell...

Let's see, might have missed an element or two, might even be off base on something, but I think that pretty much covers it.

Edited by dabossinne, 08 February 2013 - 05:32 PM.

• 302 Hi Pro and Rich B. like this

2013 Boss 302 #0837
- Trackey

- Pagid RST2/RS56 pads

- Ingalls camber bolts
- FRPP brake duct kit

- JLT oil separator
- Sound tube delete

#20 LSECO

LSECO

LSECO

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 2,391 posts
  • My Region:U.S., Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Boss 302 L S # 482 blk/red
  • Interests:LOTS of Speed and LOTS of Relaxation
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:43 PM

Good job DBINN

<p>                     Being the first year of the NEW Boss, this is the UBER BADASS, Laguna Seca. Ford took extra care in assembly of this FLAGSHIP / DEBUT model.  NEVER HAD AN ISSUE.  :victory:   BONE STOCK - STOCK AS A ROCK...'cus it's under warranty !! Recaro racing seats, rear seat delete, race gage pack., Brake ducts, trans cooling scoop, Sound tube delete, oil catch can-pass side, K&N air filter,TRACKEY, basically just cosmetics, GT 500 spoiler w/ taller C.F.Gurney flap, Carbon fiber wrapped deck lid, roof wrapped in semi gloss black vinyl, SilverHorse black gas fill lid, MMD satin black tail light surrounds, MMD Carbon fiber hood struts, (so many ask to see engine!),high intensity H13 headlight bulbs, protetctive CSI smoke h.l.covers-daytime use only, satin black LS faux gas cap, black mirror caps, smoked tint front side markers, Rousch grill, modified Roush front lower billet grill,  med. dark tint on rear glass only, Eibach installed, Sportline lowering springs, Flowmaster axleback mufflers, short side exhaust replacements, custom smoke/nickel chrome lightweight squared 19X10 wheels-295×30 ×19 fr. 315 x30x19 rear HoosierR6s , Carboteck brake pads, Brembo calipers, Whiteline trans mount bushing, Energy Dynamics urethane rear shift assembly mount, J&M adjustable panhard bar. All LS take - off parts are packaged up.  Being away from my Boss  is "For the birds"    :waiting:       "http://i766.photobuc...zps00f5ec06.jpg"   :camera:  "http://i766.photobuc............GOOGLE my vid at janerinsurance.com/r8 for a relaxing canyon run.......... There is no such thing as a "REGULAR" Boss !!   :rockon:                                    

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users