Custom Search

Welcome to the Boss 302 Forum Club

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Boss 302 Forum Club. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Boss 302 Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Join your Boss 302 region
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos and more. . .
Posted Image

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Competition Orange Boss on Showroom Floor for Sale MSRP

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jeff Quinn

Jeff Quinn

New Boss 302 Member

• Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Current Vehicle:1973 351 CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302 Competition Orange
  • Interests:Guns, Harleys, Cars, Trucks

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:28 PM

For sale at Jenkins and Wynne Ford in Clarksville, Tennessee. Same place I bought mine a few weeks ago. Good folks from whom to buy. They never charge over MSRP on anything. Call Terry Wagoner at 931-561-8618
Comp Orange/Black with Recaros/Torsen and cover.

Jeff

Edited by Jeff Quinn, 15 December 2011 - 07:22 PM.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member of the Boss 302 Club.

It's totally free, has great benefits and unlocks features on this site. Click here to learn more.

#2 LSECO

LSECO

LSECO

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 2,330 posts
  • My Region:U.S., Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Boss 302 L S # 482 blk/red
  • Interests:LOTS of Speed and LOTS of Relaxation
Garage View Garage

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:52 PM

For sale at Jenkins and Wynne Ford in Clarksville, Tennessee. Same place I bought mine a few weeks ago. Good folks from whom to buy. They never charge over MSRP on anything.

Jeff

How "bout on an L S ??

Being the first year of the NEW Boss, and this is the UBER, Laguna Seca edition at that, Ford took extra care in assembly of this FLAGSHIP / DEBUT model. Which translates to one BAD -ASS car. THAT HAS NEVER HAD AN ISSUE.  :victory:   BONE STOCK - STOCK AS A ROCK...'cus it's under warranty !! TRACKEY, basically just cosmetics, GT 500 spoiler w/ taller C.F.Gurney flap,  Sportlines, Flowmaster Hushpower axlebacks, short/stub side exhaust replacements, custom, lightweight squared 19X10 wheels , Whiteline trans mount bushing, Energy Dynamics urethane rear shift assembly mount. All LS take - off parts are packaged up.  Being away from my Boss  is "For the birds"    :waiting:       "http://i766.photobuc...zps00f5ec06.jpg"   :camera:  "http://i766.photobuc............GOOGLE my vid at janerinsurance.com/r8 for a relaxing canyon run.......... There is no such thing as a "REGULAR" Boss !!   :rockon:                                    

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users