Custom Search

REGISTER YOUR BOSS 302 @ the Ford Authorized Boss 302 Registry Here!

Welcome to the Boss 302 Forum Club

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Boss 302 Forum Club. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Member benefits:
  • Join your Boss 302 region
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos and more. . .
Click here to register now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

MT82 Transmission

98 replies to this topic

#81 Bad Boss 302

Bad Boss 302

Bad Boss 302

• Southern Plains Region
  • 707 posts
  • Region:U.S., Southern Plains
  • Current Vehicle:2000 Ranger

Posted 08 March 2012 - 12:20 AM

Hi Pro - that's more great news. I'd sure like to see a picture of where that vent tube is so I can keep a watch on mine. I hope they list the part numbers on your copy of the warranty repair order. So from what the service manager said, you fill the tranny with 2.7 quarts instead of filling it to the lower level of the fill plug. Also let us know what tranny oil they use for the TSB. Did the dealer give you a loaner?

I spent the day driving around the Dallas area to look at some Dyno Tuner shops. I asked to look at the dyno room at each place. I can tell a lot about a shop by walking through it. Two of them meet my approval. Three rejects. One of the shops had a Shelby GT500 that was pulling 1000 rwhp. Two turbos blowing into a roots type SC. Crazy.

Dave

ZoomButt.gif

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member of the Boss 302 Club.

It's totally free, has great benefits and unlocks features on this site. Click here to learn more.

#82 Bad Boss 302

Bad Boss 302

Bad Boss 302

• Southern Plains Region
  • 707 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 12:28 AM

Yes.
http://www.redlineoi...x?pid=45&pcid=7

RaceRat, I went to the site you posted and I went into the application guide. Selected Mustang Boss 302, 6sp MT82 (they actually had the car listed) and it came back saying that they don't have an oil meeting the specs. Of course thy were comparing the original oil Ford put in at the factory. So are you using it anyway?

Dave

ZoomButt.gif

#83 302 Hi Pro

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 Builder

• 4,348 posts
  • Region:U.S., Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:2012 KB Boss 302 Mustang
  • Boss 302's Year:2012

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:57 AM

Good News Today!
I received my Boss 302 from the dealer who addressed an Oil Leak from my MT82 Transmission. Picked up the car yesterday afternoon and drove it a bit, the trans shifting was improved after the Trans Oil TSB was performed, it helped second gear, but I still have that little notchy feel upshifting in to third gear. I really do not think that will be an issue and it could get better with some use.

I checked the cardboard under the car this morning and thank goodness, it was dry, no leaks. I guess the valve and vent tube replacement worked, it may have been crushed during engine trans install coming down the assembly line. My car may have been built on Monday! Good weather here today, temps in the 70's and you know what that means. - Hi Pro

2012 KB Boss 302 MC: 500A | Boss Production Line Assembly Number 2800. Vehicle Special Ordered with Recaro Sport Seats & 3.73:1 Torsen Option | Engine: FRPP 84.5MM TB, Peterson CJ Vent Can, TracKey Activated, AirAid CF PJ CAI, FRPP 84.5MM TB | Drivetrain: AE 4.0" Aluminum DS, MGW Gen 3 Race Spec Shifter, GT500 Clutch Pedal Box, FRPP Stainless Clutch Line, Dedicated Clutch Fluid Reservoir, FRPP Trans Cooler Scoop. | Exhaust: Silver Ceramic Kooks Super Street Headers, MagnaFlow Street/Comp 3.0" SS CB X-Pipe System, Open Kooks SS Boss Side Pipes. | Suspension: FRPP "T" Springs (alternate Steeda Boss Rear Springs), Koni Sports (Yellow) Adjustable Struts/Shocks, Steeda HD Camber Plates, Cortex Watts Link, Steeda Billet KB Poly/Spherical LCA's, KB LCA Relo Brkts, Steeda Adj. UCA & Energy Suspension Sys. Upper Diff Housing Bush, OEM Boss Rear Sway Bar | FRPP GT500 Forged wheels, (19X9.0 F & 19X10.0" R) | Brakes: FRPP Boss 302 Cooling Duct Kit, Steeda SS/Kevlar Brake Lines, GT500 13.8" Rear Rotors, GT500 Rear Brake Pads, Dot 4 Motul 600 HT Fluid | Body: FRPP Boss 302S Grill, FRPP Boss 302 LS Front Splitter, FRPP GT500 Rear Spoiler & Serviceable Gurney Strip, BFR Front Tow Hook, Jacking Plates, 3M Window Tint, (35/20), OEM Boss 302 Floor Mats & Boss 302 Car Cover, Pioneer TS-D6802R Speaker System, Auto Dim, Home Link & Compass Mirror. Notes: Current Intake System - Ram Air thru Front Grill Fog Light, OEM CAI Box and AEM Aluminum Intake Tube with Drop-In High Flow Filter. In Testing Spring 2016. SCT-X4 Tuner used exclusively for Data-Logging AFR/Timing Curves Only. FRPP TracKey is Preferred PCM Tune.

#84 RaceRat

RaceRat

New Boss 302 Member

• Pip
  • 140 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Boss

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:42 AM

RaceRat, I went to the site you posted and I went into the application guide. Selected Mustang Boss 302, 6sp MT82 (they actually had the car listed) and it came back saying that they don't have an oil meeting the specs. Of course thy were comparing the original oil Ford put in at the factory. So are you using it anyway?

Dave

Yes, I'm using it anyway.
No one seems to know the viscosity of the Ford stuff, but it's either 75 or 80w. The Redline meets that requirement.

#85 302 Hi Pro

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 Builder

• 4,348 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 12:09 PM

Just returned from a 35 mile run with the Boss, and she is running better than ever! I don't know what they did, but that annoying clunk sound when I depress the clutch pedal at low speeds is gone. I let the engine warm up, a bit, (outside temp is 62 degrees) and the transmission shift for 1-2 and 2-3 was amazingly good. If I just shift it, there is no notchyness at all. If I baby the car, slight notch felt in 3rd. Conclusion? Don't baby your Boss!

Undercarriage inspection upon return, no leak.

Vehicle condition from the Dealer when received yesterday? Showroom clean.

Now I'm happy. The Boss is Back. - Hi Pro
  • TymeSlayer likes this

2012 KB Boss 302 MC: 500A | Boss Production Line Assembly Number 2800. Vehicle Special Ordered with Recaro Sport Seats & 3.73:1 Torsen Option | Engine: FRPP 84.5MM TB, Peterson CJ Vent Can, TracKey Activated, AirAid CF PJ CAI, FRPP 84.5MM TB | Drivetrain: AE 4.0" Aluminum DS, MGW Gen 3 Race Spec Shifter, GT500 Clutch Pedal Box, FRPP Stainless Clutch Line, Dedicated Clutch Fluid Reservoir, FRPP Trans Cooler Scoop. | Exhaust: Silver Ceramic Kooks Super Street Headers, MagnaFlow Street/Comp 3.0" SS CB X-Pipe System, Open Kooks SS Boss Side Pipes. | Suspension: FRPP "T" Springs (alternate Steeda Boss Rear Springs), Koni Sports (Yellow) Adjustable Struts/Shocks, Steeda HD Camber Plates, Cortex Watts Link, Steeda Billet KB Poly/Spherical LCA's, KB LCA Relo Brkts, Steeda Adj. UCA & Energy Suspension Sys. Upper Diff Housing Bush, OEM Boss Rear Sway Bar | FRPP GT500 Forged wheels, (19X9.0 F & 19X10.0" R) | Brakes: FRPP Boss 302 Cooling Duct Kit, Steeda SS/Kevlar Brake Lines, GT500 13.8" Rear Rotors, GT500 Rear Brake Pads, Dot 4 Motul 600 HT Fluid | Body: FRPP Boss 302S Grill, FRPP Boss 302 LS Front Splitter, FRPP GT500 Rear Spoiler & Serviceable Gurney Strip, BFR Front Tow Hook, Jacking Plates, 3M Window Tint, (35/20), OEM Boss 302 Floor Mats & Boss 302 Car Cover, Pioneer TS-D6802R Speaker System, Auto Dim, Home Link & Compass Mirror. Notes: Current Intake System - Ram Air thru Front Grill Fog Light, OEM CAI Box and AEM Aluminum Intake Tube with Drop-In High Flow Filter. In Testing Spring 2016. SCT-X4 Tuner used exclusively for Data-Logging AFR/Timing Curves Only. FRPP TracKey is Preferred PCM Tune.

#86 Bad Boss 302

Bad Boss 302

Bad Boss 302

• Southern Plains Region
  • 707 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:30 PM

Glad to hear all is well. Did you get any info on the AC drain?

Dave

ZoomButt.gif

#87 gbech

gbech

New Boss 302 Member

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2011 Mustang GT

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:01 PM

haven't had any normal driving issues with my MT82- but I do fall into the category of dis-satisfaction of myself buying a first year model....

Car simply does not like to downshift into 3rd gear - from 4th or 5th. I have countless minutes of video footage with me swearing at the car as I blip the throttle and am physically unable to engage 3rd gear. This was my daily driver for the first year and I never had the cold shifting issue.

So far I have done the following:
Redline Trans Fluid
Barton Shifter and Bracket
Motul 600 fluid for clutch/break
Transcooler
replacement to steel braided clutch line
Pulled out the helper spring from the pedal assembly

As I run back thru the footage, I have noticed that if I pump the clutch 2/3 times that it does engage the lower gear....just frustrating. As a result I do spend alot of time leaving the car in 4th gear even at speeds as low as 60mph and on certain tracks that is a HUGE chunk of time. Drove a Boss 302s with an exedy dual disk clutch and the tremec and no such issue exists....soooooo easy to shift and drive. Clutch upgrade will be next.....or I can install a Supercharger and leave it in 4th gear :)

#88 Fat Boss

Fat Boss

New Boss 302 Member

• Pip
  • 379 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Race Red Boss 302

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:04 PM

Does your clutch engage when the pedal is near the floor or up high? My '12 is near the floor, I drove a '13 that engaged up high.

2014 Sterling Gray Fusion Energi Titanium - Plug In Hybrid   :redcard:  :drop:

2012 Race Red Boss 302 # 3041 - BMR, Koni, H&R, M&M, CoolTech Bar and Harnesses

2012 Race Red Boss 302 # 733 RIP - Gave up the ghost at Spring Mtn, sold at auction in June '13, PM me if you bought it I have the owner's package

1999 Super Duty Crew Cab 4x4 444 CI Turbo Diesel 6 Speed Manual, original owner with 300,000 miles

1995 Mustang GT sold to get 1999 SD

1981 Ford Pathfinder Quadravan 4x4 Van 351W bucket list item but sold to avoid enormous money pit (pats self on back)

1964 Falcon convertible 289 Toploader 9" 4 wheel discs, moms cousin bought new, dad bought it from him in '83, still have and sink $ into

#89 302 Hi Pro

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 Builder

• 4,348 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:33 PM

Gbech:

This is an unusual problem. In fact this is the first time that I have heard of this issue with third gear. Have you taken the car to the Ford Service Department and test drove the car to demonstrate the problem to the technician? I would suspect an external alignment problem and/or an internal synchronizer issue. Either way, sounds as though it will have to come out for repair. You just should not have to "Live" with this condition.

I often downshift and mostly rev match, and I am able to downshift in to third from 4th and 5th gears and upshift to third from first and second. When I encounter skip shift, I always go to third gear then, to 4th and sometimes from 3rd to 5th. Sorry to ramble on, but I just want to encourage you to take it in and have it repaired under warranty. Please keep us posted and let us know what happens. - Good Luck, Hi Pro.

#90 oriskany

oriskany

New Boss 302 Member

• Northeast Region
  • 6 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2013 boss 302 laguna sega
  • Boss 302's Year:2013

Posted 14 November 2015 - 10:33 PM

lets face it. The transmission is junk even if you have had problems with it or not. Its Chinese quality. Have you ever used chinese tools for a heavy duty job.Anyways why shouldI have to spend the amount of money on this car and have to buy shifter and bushings of even have to change the oil out. Sounds like Ford pulled a good one on us. It seems they wanted us to buy this car and drive it like grandma.Now I am expected to have to buy this Mexican made Tremec ,clutch and driveshaft. More money spent on this car. I have been a mustang owner most of my life but I will never buy another.Anyways I do not like the approach ford takes building a small displacement  engine to go up against Chevys bigger displacement Camaro. idea  with the GT 500 bigger C.I. and supercharger. He is gone so now Ford is back to loosing the horsepower wars and we a buyers have to spend more money making a Ford run fster with non ford parts. What the heck are they thinking. You think by now as long as t stang has been produced it would be running out of the BOX as fast as a z corvett or Camaro. Shame on them.Even this Shelby  350 a small block ,having to wind its brains out to even keep up to a dopey Camaro let alone a hellcat.Whyd o I have to spend 50000 dollars  on a vehicle ,get hit over the head by dealer markups on some limited produced mustang that does WHAT, sound good?I am beginning to have it with those bean counters at ford. 

#91 TMSBOSS

TMSBOSS

Experienced Boss Owner

• Great Lakes Region
  • 945 posts
  • Region:U.S., Great Lakes
Garage View Garage

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:58 AM

They are thinking that they have to adapt to Government Regulations and down size the cubes.  

Chevy is running 60 year old pushrod technology.  Single cam in block is dated.  Because of this they MUST have larger displacement engines.  

Chevy will never be able to meet the new standards with 2 valve cam in block technology.  

If you are a straight line guy, sounds like you are, then buy a Hellcat.  Just dont try to stop or turn.  

• TymeSlayer and Rich B. like this

Blackhawk13-40.jpg

#92 oriskany

oriskany

New Boss 302 Member

• Northeast Region
  • 6 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2013 boss 302 laguna sega

Posted 17 November 2015 - 07:12 PM

not so much I want the big power as the way ford goes about selling us a vehicle. They always seem to go halfway in the way they make a vehicle. They seem like the want to run behind GM. The only car I can remember that ford ever made that led the way was the 427 fairlane  the 428 mustang cobra jets and possible the 2003 mustang cobra terminators. The rest you have to buy a ton of aftermarket parts to make them run. Why doesent ford just splurge and put together a beast once and for all .One that handles and runs big out of t he box. I read all the sites and all I read are mostly distributorspushing their products  as some user saying how their transmission shifts bette r now that the put a shifter on for 300 dollars or oil changes rubber bushongs and so on and on. If its breaking there isn't no add on that going to fix it.  will just wait until mine goes poop and see if the beefed up Shelby gt 350 transmission is priced right and I guess I will put that in my boss. That transmission seems geared  close to specks and even though torque  is low maybe something can be beefed up there . Thanks FORD for going on the cheap with Chinese junk.I think Ford wanted me to just go to car shows and park it on the grass all day.

#93 boss742

boss742

Boss-Tang#742

• Canadian Region
  • 111 posts
  • Region:Canada, Western
  • Current Vehicle:2012 boss

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:10 PM

Oh yes ,the trans deal.Last year my trans deal was a big long deal featured on BMO.several pages in fact.Long story-short;3 trannies,3 clutches.

Bought my Boss used on Ford lot.Had super low miles,but got a 9 year total extended warrantee.Brought the car back,and took the tech for a ride.Sure enough=lock out of 3rd,pedal stuck to floor.In goes trans #2 and new stock clutch.Same b.s-pedal to floor,3 rd.gear b.s.But this trans pops violently out of 2nd.Ka -bang!Again Ford tech ridin' shotgun.This time ,i dropped the hammer with Ford.Instead of another "shelf" trans,I insisted on a new piece straight from Detroit.and ,i got my way.After Ford had #3 in,the tech called and said"this is a good one.It may have some updates done to it as it shifts awsome"

So after 3 months of my newly puchased car being at the dealership,it was done (well,almost)I will add,that during this fiasco,Idid all the usual mods;braided steel clutch line.Redline fluid,MGW shifter,CHE k member brace w/rod ends,Whiteline trans insert. one piece d.s.,clutch pedal spring removal,ect,ect.ect.STILL had pedal to floor @7000.That was it.the last time the trans went in,I bought the top line ACT clutch-flywheel ect.So much for ACT-in went a new  Mcleod RST about a month after I had it home.

It's been smooth sailin since.I've put 3500 miles on this combo,and beat on it(cause i have extended warrantee-if the rearend,trans,engine pukes,i get another)I have once bounced off the limiter (past 7500)and it slides into 3rd or anygear no problem.I think this trans is torque rated,so its not a h.d unit,But it's i believe more of a road -track trans.Mine is a good one.3 times a charm.It needs a good clutch.I have driven on long trips,zero issues.thank God.However now idling at a stop when you push in the clutch pedal,it's a noisey-rattle.Once in gear,foot off it's fine.Must be the slave which was new when the clutch was in last year.always something.What a nightmare.I almost wanted to get a refund on the car.The service guys dropped the ball a few times during all this too.I did call Ford customer service and yell at them.I don't know if that helped,but i guess it did,as i believe i got a better trans.

Edited by boss742, 17 November 2015 - 08:21 PM.

#94 LSECO

LSECO

LSECO

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 3,444 posts
  • Region:U.S., Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Boss 302 L S # 482 blk/red
Garage View Garage

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:24 PM

I probably don't need the Whiteline insert, never really did, but left it in w/ the MGW , which I didn't really need either. Like they say...you can't please all the people ALL the time. My mods made a decent acting '12 LS act AWESOME. 22 k smiles so far ...knock on wood. So glad you got that extended warranty, and are working the bugs out FINALLY Boss Bro.
  • TymeSlayer and boss742 like this
<p><p> 2012 LAGUNA SECA Black/Race Red: The FIRST year of the RETURN of the Boss 302, (Gen.II) Road-Race ready.
L O - J A C K theft recovery system.
Pedestal wing with GT-500 Gurney flap,modified fr. splitter.Halon fire extinguisher.Cervini ram air hood w/heat extractors. Recaro racing seats, race red rear seat delete brace bar,4pt.race red seatbelts and harness bar,r.r. front splitter adj.rods,r.r.coil covers and r.r.shock tower brace.LS race gauge pack.FRPP race brake cooling ducts, Motul 600 race brake fluid, FRPP trans cooling scoop, AEM intake tube kit, oil catch can-pass side only, FRPP TRACKEY,SilverHorse gas filler lid.MMD satin black tail light surrounds,MMD Carbon fiber wrapped hood gas struts, projector headlights w/sequential turn signals and emergencies,rear brake/emergencies sequencers.CSI protective smoke head light covers-daytime use only, satin black LS faux gas cap.Honeycomb ELEANOR grill w/hidden LED HALO fogs,honeycomb front lower grill,limo tint on rear glass ONLY,LED interior, license plate, and trunk lighting, satin silver billet e-brake handle, mirror adj.knob ,shifter ball,rear seatbelt mounting covers.Eibach Sportline road racing lowering springs(installed by Eibach), FRPP 1pc. aluminium drive shaft,Bama "tunes for life", Kooks long tube headers,Kooks cat delete offroad X-pipe,resonator delete over axle pipes,On-3-Go muffler deletes.
Custom smoke/nickel chrome, LIGHTWEIGHT 19X10 wheels-295×30×19 fronts-295x30x19 rears w/Hoosier R6 tyres for spirited driving, Pirelli P Zero Corsa tires on stock RED rims for inclement monsoon weather, Carbotech brake pads, race red Brembo calipers,FRPP GT500 rear rotors conversion, MGW Race spec.III shifter,Whiteline trans mount bushing, J&M adjustable panhard bar.Dual clutch transmission fluids,

(just a SMIDGEON of mods compared to most of "MY BOSSBROS") All LS take-off parts are packaged up..... There is no such thing as a "REGULAR" Boss !!   :rockon:   

#95 boss742

boss742

Boss-Tang#742

• Canadian Region
  • 111 posts
  • Region:Canada, Western
  • Current Vehicle:2012 boss

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:50 PM

Actually,i found the whiteline insert made a big improvement,vs the others.I do find the MGW,even after a few thousand miles a little notchy.The CHE rod end to trans I removed as they pickup up too much vibe.Yes,all good now.Next up-new shortie headers.Might try the new Hookers(much pain coming)

#96 Rich B.

Rich B.

Not another year gone by?

• Northeast Region
  • 3,554 posts
  • Current Vehicle:Boss 302 and '16 Buick LaCrosse

Posted 20 November 2015 - 05:17 AM

When it rains, it pours. Have heard nightmare stories about transmissions and clutches. Very understandable why many aren't happy about it. I wouldn't want those issues myself but since I've gone the garage queen route really don't know if they exist with mine. The only thing I wonder about is why so many low mileage cars with not that many to start with are being traded? Perhaps as stated the numbers are low, just seems that way.

#97 TMSBOSS

TMSBOSS

Experienced Boss Owner

• Great Lakes Region
  • 945 posts
  • Region:U.S., Great Lakes
Garage View Garage

Posted 20 November 2015 - 06:59 AM

Toy of the day.

When you have the disposable income to have the toy, you have the income for the next toy.

Blackhawk13-40.jpg

#98 LSECO

LSECO

LSECO

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 3,444 posts
  • Region:U.S., Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Boss 302 L S # 482 blk/red
Garage View Garage

Posted 20 November 2015 - 10:32 AM

He who dies with the most toys wins ! Well, I'm going to try and thin the stable eventually. I have been very lucky to not have any nightmarish cars/motorcycles/chainsaws/lawnmowers,etc. !!!.L.O.L.

Edited by LSECO, 20 November 2015 - 10:33 AM.

• TymeSlayer and Rich B. like this
<p><p> 2012 LAGUNA SECA Black/Race Red: The FIRST year of the RETURN of the Boss 302, (Gen.II) Road-Race ready.
L O - J A C K theft recovery system.
Pedestal wing with GT-500 Gurney flap,modified fr. splitter.Halon fire extinguisher.Cervini ram air hood w/heat extractors. Recaro racing seats, race red rear seat delete brace bar,4pt.race red seatbelts and harness bar,r.r. front splitter adj.rods,r.r.coil covers and r.r.shock tower brace.LS race gauge pack.FRPP race brake cooling ducts, Motul 600 race brake fluid, FRPP trans cooling scoop, AEM intake tube kit, oil catch can-pass side only, FRPP TRACKEY,SilverHorse gas filler lid.MMD satin black tail light surrounds,MMD Carbon fiber wrapped hood gas struts, projector headlights w/sequential turn signals and emergencies,rear brake/emergencies sequencers.CSI protective smoke head light covers-daytime use only, satin black LS faux gas cap.Honeycomb ELEANOR grill w/hidden LED HALO fogs,honeycomb front lower grill,limo tint on rear glass ONLY,LED interior, license plate, and trunk lighting, satin silver billet e-brake handle, mirror adj.knob ,shifter ball,rear seatbelt mounting covers.Eibach Sportline road racing lowering springs(installed by Eibach), FRPP 1pc. aluminium drive shaft,Bama "tunes for life", Kooks long tube headers,Kooks cat delete offroad X-pipe,resonator delete over axle pipes,On-3-Go muffler deletes.
Custom smoke/nickel chrome, LIGHTWEIGHT 19X10 wheels-295×30×19 fronts-295x30x19 rears w/Hoosier R6 tyres for spirited driving, Pirelli P Zero Corsa tires on stock RED rims for inclement monsoon weather, Carbotech brake pads, race red Brembo calipers,FRPP GT500 rear rotors conversion, MGW Race spec.III shifter,Whiteline trans mount bushing, J&M adjustable panhard bar.Dual clutch transmission fluids,

(just a SMIDGEON of mods compared to most of "MY BOSSBROS") All LS take-off parts are packaged up..... There is no such thing as a "REGULAR" Boss !!   :rockon:   

#99 TymeSlayer

TymeSlayer

TymeSlayer

• Mountain Region
  • 3,065 posts
  • Region:U.S., Mountain
  • Current Vehicle:2017 Ford F-150 Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew FX4 - 2013 Ford Edge Limited - 2012 Kona Blue Boss 302
Garage View Garage

Posted 23 November 2015 - 01:01 PM

Sometymes you get a bad batch of Caviar, sometymes you don't. Not really relevant to brand or price but demons perhaps or something done in a previous life.  :future:

FRPP 84.5MM Throttle Body / 302S Bumpsteer Kit / FR500S Front Wheel Hub and Rear Wheel Studs / Front Brake Cooling Ducts / LS Dash Gauges / LS Pedestal Spoiler / Recaro Seats/ Stainless Steel Clutch Line / T-Springs / Torsen Differential / TracKey -  BFR Aluminum Rear Brake Caliper Bracket / Fire Extinguisher Mount / Front Tow Hook Kit - BMR A-Arms / Front Drive Shaft Safety Loop / K-Member / Lower Control Arms / Radiator Support / Upper Control Arms / Watts Link - ForgeStar CF5V Matte Black – Mickey Thompson Street Comps - Hawk High Performance Ceramic Pads  - DBA Slotted Rotors - Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines - Kooks Shorty’s Headers / Boss 302 Side Pipes – Borla ATAKs Axle Backs / 2-3/4” Over Axle – MRT H-Pipes -QTP Electric Cutouts - Driveshaft Shop One Piece Aluminum Driveshaft - Airaid Parnelli Jones Cold Air Intake - CoolTech Boss 302 Oil Cooler with T-Stat / 6PT Harness Belts and Clips - Corbeau Harness Bar - Peterson Air-Oil Separator - Moroso Overflow Tank - SPEC Stage 2+ Clutch Kit / Lightweight Steel Flywheel - MGW Race Spec Shifter - Koni Yellow Sports - Maximum Motorsport Caster-Camber Plates  - Aggressor Airflow Engraved Front Splitter

Member: FRMC - MCA - NASA Rocky Mountain

Sweet Lorraine - Circa March 2015

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·