Custom Search

REGISTER YOUR BOSS 302 @ the Ford Authorized Boss 302 Registry Here!

Welcome to the Boss 302 Forum Club

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Boss 302 Forum Club. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Member benefits:
  • Join your Boss 302 region
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos and more. . .
Click here to register now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

where are the bosses?

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 CA302LS

CA302LS

Enthusiast

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 716 posts
  • Region:U.S., Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2013 BOSS 302 LS

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:16 AM

Hmmm..., I am in the process of bringing a 2013 Boss Laguna Seca across the border... purchased last week in San Antonio Tx. Black, 3700 miles, one owner car. Can't do anything until the dealership sends me the paperwork (Title and Bill of Sale) so I can get the transporting home started (having it shipped).

Will this be the only 2013 LS in Canada? I have concerns about the day time running lights issue, would like to hear of options. Some folks say that day time running fog lites would work?  I note the car has LED side lights located beside the HID head lights, what about these?

The Federal RIV site says its ok to bring the '13 LS to Canada, but I must meet the DRL requirement. I am in a small town north of Gimsby, Ontario (west of Hamilton). Any good Ford dealerships around southern Ontario that would help out to get this LS on the road here? Thanks in advance.

mac19713,

Your 2013 Black LS could become the only one north of the border as seen at PTRocks reply #2633 found on this link: http://bossmustangso...topic=1324.2625

However, it does appear 147 other 2013 Boss 302's were shipped to Ontario. Best advice would be to find a dealer that sold one or more of them to assist you. 

Edited by CA302LS, 11 March 2014 - 12:18 AM.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member of the Boss 302 Club.

It's totally free, has great benefits and unlocks features on this site. Click here to learn more.

#62 Bwlandu

Bwlandu

New Boss 302 Member

• Canadian Region
  • 58 posts
  • Region:Canada, Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:2
  • Boss 302's Year:2013

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:19 PM

Chatham, Ontario - 2013 Boss in GHIG

#63 Chiefabbott

Chiefabbott

New Boss 302 Member

• Canadian Region
  • 39 posts
  • Region:Canada, Central
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Boss 302 LS

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:21 AM

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and also a new boss owner.  Glad to say that there is now another 2013 LS in Canada, more specifically in Toronto.

Here are a few pics of the delivery.

Delivery1
Delivery9
20150213 081256

#64 TymeSlayer

TymeSlayer

TymeSlayer

• Mountain Region
  • 3,079 posts
  • Region:U.S., Mountain
  • Current Vehicle:2017 Ford F-150 Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew FX4 - 2013 Ford Edge Limited - 2012 Kona Blue Boss 302
  • Boss 302's Year:2012
Garage View Garage

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:54 AM

Welcome Chief - That LS is a real beauty. Congrats on your ownership - welcome to the forum and enjoy the ride!

FRPP 84.5MM Throttle Body / 302S Bumpsteer Kit / FR500S Front Wheel Hub and Rear Wheel Studs / Front Brake Cooling Ducts / LS Dash Gauges / LS Pedestal Spoiler / Recaro Seats/ Stainless Steel Clutch Line / T-Springs / Torsen Differential / TracKey -  BFR Aluminum Rear Brake Caliper Bracket / Fire Extinguisher Mount / Front Tow Hook Kit - BMR A-Arms / Front Drive Shaft Safety Loop / K-Member / Lower Control Arms / Radiator Support / Upper Control Arms / Watts Link - ForgeStar CF5V Matte Black – Mickey Thompson Street Comps - Hawk High Performance Ceramic Pads  - DBA Slotted Rotors - Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines - Kooks Shorty’s Headers / Boss 302 Side Pipes – Borla ATAKs Axle Backs / 2-3/4” Over Axle – MRT H-Pipes -QTP Electric Cutouts - Driveshaft Shop One Piece Aluminum Driveshaft - Airaid Parnelli Jones Cold Air Intake - CoolTech Boss 302 Oil Cooler with T-Stat / 6PT Harness Belts and Clips - Corbeau Harness Bar - Peterson Air-Oil Separator - Moroso Overflow Tank - SPEC Stage 2+ Clutch Kit / Lightweight Steel Flywheel - MGW Race Spec Shifter - Koni Yellow Sports - Maximum Motorsport Caster-Camber Plates  - Aggressor Airflow Engraved Front Splitter

Member: FRMC - MCA - NASA Rocky Mountain

Sweet Lorraine - Circa March 2015

#65 Chiefabbott

Chiefabbott

New Boss 302 Member

• Canadian Region
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 04:10 PM

Welcome Chief - That LS is a real beauty. Congrats on your ownership - welcome to the forum and enjoy the ride!

#66 Chiefabbott

Chiefabbott

New Boss 302 Member

• Canadian Region
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 04:11 PM

#67 Chiefabbott

Chiefabbott

New Boss 302 Member

• Canadian Region
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 04:12 PM

Thanks TymeSlayer. I can't wait till summer rolls around.

#68 ZeroGER

ZeroGER

New Boss 302 Member

• European Region
  • 61 posts
  • Region:European Union
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Mustang Boss 302 Kona Blue

Posted 06 August 2015 - 11:02 AM

Since there is a Gatineau Mustang Club :)

Currently, there is a White Boss 302 (2013) listed on Autotrader.ca . Price seems to be reasonable, but there are only 3 photos and their quality is horrible. The description is also terriffic: "comme neuf, original"...

Is this car known in the Club, and worth a buy?

Does it have Recaros and Torsen Differential (I know some exotic Boss were sold with either Recaros OR Torsen Differential, not both)?

Mats/Cover?

Track Key?

Accidents?

Note: I am not asking for an inspection or a carproof! Just asking if this car is known to the Club, or maybe sold by a member.

#69 TMSBOSS

TMSBOSS

Experienced Boss Owner

• Great Lakes Region
  • 946 posts
  • Region:U.S., Great Lakes
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Boss
Garage View Garage

Posted 06 August 2015 - 11:34 AM

The US option list was simple.  Recaros with Torsen  and floor mats with car cover.  I believe Canada broke all four items out separately.  You even had a blaze yellow  2012 with white stripes. 

Blackhawk13-40.jpg

#70 ZeroGER

ZeroGER

New Boss 302 Member

• European Region
  • 61 posts
  • Region:European Union
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Mustang Boss 302 Kona Blue

Posted 06 August 2015 - 12:38 PM

Yep, I have learned that. I also know that there is a complete breakdown list of options for all 2012s sold. This Car is a 2013 though, so cannot "guess".

Also, this car would potentially go to Germany, and Canadian Bosses are better for two reasons:

- less cost to make them streetlegal (for example KM display instead of Miles)

- horrible, horrible USD/EUR ratio compared to CAD/EUR which fires back double at customs and import tax (and since there's no TTIP yet...).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·