Custom Search

REGISTER YOUR BOSS 302 @ the Ford Authorized Boss 302 Registry Here!

Welcome to the Boss 302 Forum Club

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Boss 302 Forum Club. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Member benefits:
  • Join your Boss 302 region
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos and more. . .
Click here to register now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

DEVASTATED

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 LSECO

LSECO

LSECO

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 3,301 posts
  • Region:U.S., Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Boss 302 L S # 482 blk/red
  • Boss 302's Year:2012
Garage View Garage

Posted 30 April 2015 - 07:32 AM

As some of you know, I am the proud daddy of Chula, an alpha female German Shepherd. No, she's allright ! My fantasy was to breed her with Comanche, a Giant wolf looking GSD I met years before Chula was even born. All was planned out for breeding this week. Turns out Bear, his owner, is going off to college and gave Alpha male away. New owner doesn't want any part of this and says he is going to snip Alpha Comanches' balls. When Bears' estranged dad, Apache , gets wind of this, Apache might just return to prison. I am afraid of getting too friendly/ palsly with either Apache or Comanche. Bear is a sweet kid who got a scholarship and may go all the way to the Olympics for track and field. I am sad and Chula is too.

And Comanche,? WHO KNOWS ?

Attached Files

Edited by LSECO, 12 March 2017 - 04:45 AM.

• Rich B. likes this
<p><p> 2012 LAGUNA SECA Black/Race Red: The FIRST year of the RETURN of the Boss 302, (Gen.II) Road-Race ready.
L O - J A C K theft recovery system.
Pedestal wing with GT-500 Gurney flap,modified fr. splitter.Halon fire extinguisher.Cervini ram air hood w/heat extractors. Recaro racing seats, race red rear seat delete brace bar,4pt.race red seatbelts and harness bar,r.r. front splitter adj.rods,r.r.coil covers and r.r.shock tower brace.LS race gauge pack.FRPP race brake cooling ducts, Motul 600 race brake fluid, FRPP trans cooling scoop, AEM intake tube kit, oil catch can-pass side only, FRPP TRACKEY,SilverHorse gas filler lid.MMD satin black tail light surrounds,MMD Carbon fiber wrapped hood gas struts, projector headlights w/sequential turn signals and emergencies,rear brake/emergencies sequencers.CSI protective smoke head light covers-daytime use only, satin black LS faux gas cap.Honeycomb ELEANOR grill w/hidden LED HALO fogs,honeycomb front lower grill,limo tint on rear glass ONLY,LED interior, license plate, and trunk lighting, satin silver billet e-brake handle, mirror adj.knob ,shifter ball,rear seatbelt mounting covers.Eibach Sportline road racing lowering springs(installed by Eibach), FRPP 1pc. aluminium drive shaft,Bama "tunes for life", Kooks long tube headers,Kooks cat delete offroad X-pipe,resonator delete over axle pipes,On-3-Go muffler deletes.
Custom smoke/nickel chrome, LIGHTWEIGHT 19X10 wheels-295×30×19 fronts-295x30x19 rears w/Hoosier R6 tyres for spirited driving, Pirelli P Zero Corsa tires on stock RED rims for inclement monsoon weather, Carbotech brake pads, race red Brembo calipers,FRPP GT500 rear rotors conversion, MGW Race spec.III shifter,Whiteline trans mount bushing, J&M adjustable panhard bar.Dual clutch transmission fluids,

(just a SMIDGEON of mods compared to most of "MY BOSSBROS") All LS take-off parts are packaged up..... There is no such thing as a "REGULAR" Boss !!   :rockon:   

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member of the Boss 302 Club.

It's totally free, has great benefits and unlocks features on this site. Click here to learn more.

#2 Rich B.

Rich B.

Rich B.

• Northeast Region
  • 3,237 posts
  • Region:U.S., Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:Boss 302 and '16 Buick LaCrosse
  • Boss 302's Year:2013

Posted 02 May 2015 - 04:14 AM

It gets to a point whereas they are as much a part of the family as anyone. We lost Abigale this past winter (old age). They have their own curious mannerisms and habits just like humans. Still have Teddy (he looks like a Teddy Bear) one of Abby's pups for many more years and adopted stray cat from a kitten.Attached File  image.jpg   130.59KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   12.11KB   0 downloads

Edited by Rich B., 02 May 2015 - 04:25 AM.

#3 ctznplis

ctznplis

Citizen Boss

• Northeast Region
  • 163 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Boss 302

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:20 AM

Family members turn into assholes you never want to speak to again. Pets love you unconditionally, lost my Pet Willy the cat that thought he was a dog after 18 years. I was in tears when I had him put down. He would fetch. Play past running out of breath. Could grab him by the tail and rough house him. He was the leader of the other two we have as well and they get their tails pulled as well playfully. No pussy's here. Never into dogs for some reason.

• Rich B. likes this
20150212 124649

Rough CAI, 19x9 - 19x10 Gloss Black Laguna Seca, Puddle lights,Raxiom head lights, brake duct kit. Laguna Seca rear spoiler, Blacked out trunk, Track key, Hand sewn door panels and shift boot and e-brake boot. JLT catch can. Ford racing radiator.

#4 Rich B.

Rich B.

Rich B.

• Northeast Region
  • 3,237 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 02:17 PM

Our cat is like that too, he ambushes the dog out on the trails when I take the dog walking. Gets me and Teddy up every morning at 3, rattles the closet doors.

#5 LSECO

LSECO

LSECO

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 3,301 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 April 2016 - 09:57 AM

Had a cat-her name was M A R L I N. SHE NO *KITTEN*...TOOL for keeping all males from peeing on polished alloy wheels.LIVED TO 13. FOUGHT fire with fire. Bestest cat EVER !!!!

Edited by LSECO, 01 April 2016 - 02:46 PM.

<p><p> 2012 LAGUNA SECA Black/Race Red: The FIRST year of the RETURN of the Boss 302, (Gen.II) Road-Race ready.
Pedestal wing with GT-500 Gurney flap,modified fr. splitter.Halon fire extinguisher.Cervini ram air hood w/heat extractors. Recaro racing seats, race red rear seat delete brace bar,4pt.race red seatbelts and harness bar,r.r. front splitter adj.rods,r.r.coil covers and r.r.shock tower brace.LS race gauge pack.FRPP race brake cooling ducts, Motul 600 race brake fluid, FRPP trans cooling scoop, AEM intake tube kit, oil catch can-pass side only, FRPP TRACKEY,SilverHorse gas filler lid.MMD satin black tail light surrounds,MMD Carbon fiber wrapped hood gas struts, projector headlights w/sequential turn signals and emergencies,rear brake/emergencies sequencers.CSI protective smoke head light covers-daytime use only, satin black LS faux gas cap.Honeycomb ELEANOR grill w/hidden LED HALO fogs,honeycomb front lower grill,limo tint on rear glass ONLY,LED interior, license plate, and trunk lighting, satin silver billet e-brake handle, mirror adj.knob ,shifter ball,rear seatbelt mounting covers.Eibach Sportline road racing lowering springs(installed by Eibach), FRPP 1pc. aluminium drive shaft,Bama "tunes for life", Kooks long tube headers,Kooks cat delete offroad X-pipe,resonator delete over axle pipes,On-3-Go muffler deletes.
Custom smoke/nickel chrome, LIGHTWEIGHT 19X10 wheels-295×30×19 fronts-295x30x19 rears w/Hoosier R6 tyres for spirited driving, Pirelli P Zero Corsa tires on stock RED rims for inclement monsoon weather, Carbotech brake pads, race red Brembo calipers,FRPP GT500 rear rotors conversion, MGW Race spec.III shifter,Whiteline trans mount bushing, J&M adjustable panhard bar.Dual clutch transmission fluids,

(just a SMIDGEON of mods compared to most of "MY BOSSBROS") All LS take-off parts are packaged up..... There is no such thing as a "REGULAR" Boss !!   :rockon:   

#6 LSECO

LSECO

LSECO

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 3,301 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:09 AM

Had a cat - her name was M A R L I N.

TOOL for keeping all males away, and from peeing on my polished alloy wheels. LIVED TO 13. (Bionic,lived a rough life,died of natural causes) FOUGHT fire with fire. Bestest cat EVER !!!!

Rowdy Rhonda Rousy type of gal. Sadness, just thinking about wife and son and mine tears falling on her remains.

We like to think she took a rocket ship directly to be with the angels.

Note: Edited by Moderator

She NO *KITTEN*

Attached Files

Edited by LSECO, 01 April 2016 - 02:49 PM.

• TymeSlayer likes this

#7 GHIGBoss

GHIGBoss

New Boss 302 Member

• 739 posts
  • Region:Other
  • Current Vehicle:Mustang Boss 302
Garage View Garage

Posted 05 April 2016 - 09:49 AM

LSECO I'm sorry to hear that man. Some people are just pricks. Just an idea,I have seen ads in the paper for people wanting to breed their dogs. Just a thought. I would love to breed the two I have now,but I got them from a rescue and they were fixed when I got them.

#8 LSECO

LSECO

LSECO

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 3,301 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:42 AM

I just let things play out

Kept 1 male from 1st litter - Benjamin.

Magnificent white Lab look. A real angel.

2ND litter gave me G 'n R. If Guns' ears stand like his sisters Roses - my wishes will have come true

Momma Chula recently spayed. Trying to be responsible.

Family of four - including me - Cinco Perros Brutales.

It's been a 'Long and winding road".

Attached Files

• Ginger and Rich B. like this

#9 Rich B.

Rich B.

Rich B.

• Northeast Region
  • 3,237 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 07:50 AM

We lost Teddy this past summer, he was 14. We have the cat still and a new little dog. He's Westley but should of named him Jaws, chews everything. It helps but they can never take the place of before.Attached File  image.jpeg   63.06KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   118.9KB   0 downloads Teddy and Mom Abigale.

Edited by Rich B., 12 March 2017 - 04:46 PM.

• Ginger likes this

#10 Ginger

Ginger

New Boss 302 Member

• Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:35 AM

Pets are a big part of peoples families. Some may think different and that's OK. For me I'm an animal person. I have cats, dogs, Bird, chickens, horses. One is even a Mustang..Lol

My screen name is from one of my special dogs that I have owned in the past. You always have that one that leaves a mark when there gone. There are some days I would just rather deal with one of my pets then deal with the human race!

My 2 special dogs in my life were named Ginger and Rex. Ginger was first and Rex happened about 30 years later. I always get a rescue dog. I want to give them that second chance. And to be honest. They turn out to be a dam good dog. I swear they know they have it made. Just some have problems that cant be erased. I have learned to deal with those type of problems because I know the animal is trying it best to make me happy. Must of had about 7 dogs in my life, but those 2 I named stand out in my life.

Loosing a pet is a blow to any animal person.

Today I deal with 4 dogs. Misty, Wylee, Remi, Stella. 3 of them are my daughters. She is a vet tech. She drops them off every day except weekends on her way to work (Grand Children). Stella is still a baby. She was dropped off at the vet where my daughter works with a broken front leg. She was just a little baby puppy. Owner never came back. They pined her leg back together and now she is known as the Brown bomber in my house. She is such a happy dog and is now fully healed and FULL of energy. One thing I have learned is how much a pack is meant to a dog. These dogs have each others back no matter what defect they have.

Very sorry for rambling on.

• 302 Hi Pro and Rich B. like this

#11 LSECO

LSECO

LSECO

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 3,301 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:02 AM

So much nicer to adopt than to buy.

My pack is home grown, you might say.

Unconditional love.

Momma Chula. Absolutely ferocious/fearless...da bestest yet.

Kept Ben the man from 1st litter.

And y'all know G'n'R.

The reason I was devastated was because 1st
litter not sired by intended mates !

But it's all good!

ACTUALLY BETTER THAN EXPECTED

Attached Files

#12 TymeSlayer

TymeSlayer

TymeSlayer

• Mountain Region
  • 2,820 posts
  • Region:U.S., Mountain
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Ford Edge Limited - 2012 Kona Blue Boss 302 - 2008 Mercury Mountaineer Premier
Garage View Garage

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:47 AM

Don't take this wrong Ginger but one of my mutts are named Ginger too! She's about two years old now and along with her brother Trey, they're fiercely protective of my family, our home and were trained to stay away from peeing on the tires of my Boss like their predecessors. 

Ginger%208_zpskzjwe1ki.jpg

Edited by TymeSlayer, 15 March 2017 - 09:20 AM.

• LSECO, 302 Hi Pro, Ginger and 1 other like this

FRPP 84.5MM Throttle Body / 302S Bumpsteer Kit / FR500S Front Wheel Hub and Rear Wheel Studs / Front Brake Cooling Ducts / LS Dash Gauges / LS Pedestal Spoiler / Stainless Steel Clutch Line / T-Springs / Torsen Differential / TracKey -  BFR Aluminum Rear Brake Caliper Bracket/Fire Extinguisher Mount/Front Tow Hook Kit - BMR A-Arms / Front Drive Shaft Safety Loop / K-Member / Lower Control Arms / Radiator Support / Upper Control Arms / Watts Link - ForgeStar CF5V Matte Black and F14 Gunmetal (Track Wheels) – Mickey Thompson Street Comps - Hawk High Performance Ceramic Pads  - DBA Slotted Rotors - Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines - Kooks Shorty’s Headers / Boss 302 Side Pipes – Borla ATAKs Axle Backs / 2-3/4” Over Axle – MRT H-Pipes -QTP Electric Cutouts - Driveshaft Shop One Piece Aluminum Driveshaft - Airaid Parnelli Jones Cold Air Intake - Peterson Air-Oil Separator - Moroso Overflow Tank - SPEC Stage 2+ Clutch Kit / Lightweight Steel Flywheel - MGW Race Spec Shifter - Koni Yellow Sports - Maximum Motorsport Caster-Camber Plates  - Aggressor Airflow Boss 302 Engraved Front Splitter

Member: FRMC - MCA - NASA Rocky Mountain

#13 Ginger

Ginger

New Boss 302 Member

• Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:50 AM

Why would I get upset. It was my first dogs name. I grew up with her. So many memories. She was my dog that went everywhere with me. Kind of like the lassie show. Yes I'm showing my age but we all get there. She was my side kick. didn't matter what I did that day.. She was happy to do it with me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·