Custom Search

REGISTER YOUR BOSS 302 @ the Ford Authorized Boss 302 Registry Here!

Welcome to the Boss 302 Forum Club

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Boss 302 Forum Club. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Member benefits:
  • Join your Boss 302 region
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos and more. . .
Click here to register now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

GT350 Track Pack Thoughts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hlyshft

hlyshft

New Boss 302 Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 24 posts
  • Region:U.S., Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:Boss N Shelb
  • Boss 302's Year:2013
Garage View Garage

Posted 23 October 2016 - 07:32 PM

What to say, what to say. Well, mainly that it lives up to all the hype and then some. If you are a prior boss or shelby owner you will NOT be disappointed. I've had quite a list of cars over the years and the best way to describe it is this... what you would expect of a next generation Boss + top end speed and seat push of the 07-09 gt500 with tvs blower + handling that surpasses the Camaro 1LE + some surprisingly reminiscent engine feel from the beloved S2000 when taking it to full song (except that everything happens at 3-4 times the speed). That about sums it up and the fact that I would have no problem paying a little over sticker MSRP knowing what I know now.

Also, make sure you test fit yourself into the new Recaro seats if you go for a track pack. They are definitely tighter than the Recaro seats from the Boss but if they fit you it's like a dream when cornering. Otherwise the non-Recaro seats from the electronics package reminded me of the Recaro seats from the boss, balancing function and comfort.

The following videos helped me in the final decision for making the jump. Hopefully they will help you as well.

Cheers!

https://youtu.be/U97I_feu8mE

https://youtu.be/vtdtGgf1BF0

Attached Files

Edited by hlyshft, 24 October 2016 - 03:41 PM.

• Rich B. likes this

20zzgw9.jpgbfp9ih.jpg

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member of the Boss 302 Club.

It's totally free, has great benefits and unlocks features on this site. Click here to learn more.

#2 Sydewaysix

Sydewaysix

New Boss 302 Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 137 posts
  • Region:U.S., Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2013 BOSS 302
Garage View Garage

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:30 PM

Beautiful car. Congratulations on the new member of your stable. I must say, you have a nice lineup with this new acquisition ;)

#3 Rich B.

Rich B.

Rich B.

• Northeast Region
  • 3,318 posts
  • Region:U.S., Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:Boss 302 and '16 Buick LaCrosse

Posted 24 March 2017 - 04:33 PM

Didn't realize one was actually purchased and on this forum. Not getting much attention here but that's great. Getting the car that's great, not the no attention. I threw around the idea but finally decided not to (all in a variety of posts somewheres here). Think I'm one of the founding members over on the GT350 forum but just not active there these days.

Would like to see some more photos and owner thoughts after 6 months ownership. I find everything quite impressive but maybe after the newness wears off? Like what happened with the Bosses, nobody'd be looking or buying otherwise?

Edited by Rich B., 25 March 2017 - 02:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·