Edited by Rich B., 19 May 2017 - 04:35 AM.
Welcome to the Boss 302 Forum Club
- Join your Boss 302 region
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos and more. . .
Track Key calibration returning??
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member of the Boss 302 Club.
It's totally free, has great benefits and unlocks features on this site. Click here to learn more.
Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:35 AM
If that may be the case, i hope they don't charge to program the red key on top of it all. Did you read this on the products webpage? I didn't see anything about the dealer having to program the key.
It's in this link, toward the bottom under the "Notes" heading.
I can't see the dealer programming the key for free.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users