Well after much consideration I am listing/selling my School Bus Yellow (SBY) 2013 Boss 302. It is a great car just my wife and I agree that we need to free up some money to put into the house we just purchased.
See my local craigslist ad for the most info and pics or search other websites as well for full info and lots of pics.
- Car has almost 40,000 miles
- All avaliable options including, but not limited to track apps, track key, grey car cover, mats, Recaro seats, and Torsen Diff.
Maintenance all at Ford since new:
- Oil changed by the books always before the computer light came on.
- Clutch replaced under warranty in March due to common clutch issues with these cars. These common issues are completely resolved with the new clutch and SS line I had installed under warranty.
- Real end fluid changed and bearings changed in March under warranty to quiet down the rear end noise people talk about.
5yr/60K Factory Warranty Remaining! Also note additionally car was sold as a CPO!
Any questions feel free to reply, private message, or reply to one of the Ad's
Car is stored in garage and was told previous owner kept under cover and in garage when not in use. Car from what I know has never been tracked and local dealer inspection that was done by Ford right after I bought it told me there was no evidence the car had ever been abused, tracked, or modified. (The dealer inspection was done at my local dealer and not the dealer I bought the car from.) All service was done at Ford every time by previous owner and myself. Clean Carfax and Autocheck reports.
Car is located in Greensboro, NC, but for guaranteed purchase I can meet you out of area if with in reason.
Edited by MustangLife, 23 March 2017 - 09:30 AM.