Custom Search

REGISTER YOUR BOSS 302 @ the Ford Authorized Boss 302 Registry Here!

Welcome to the Boss 302 Forum Club

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Boss 302 Forum Club. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Member benefits:
  • Join your Boss 302 region
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos and more. . .
Click here to register now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

FS 2013 Boss 302 School Bus Yellow (SBY) (For Sale)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MustangLife

MustangLife

New Boss 302 Member

• Southeast Region
  • 36 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302
  • Boss 302's Year:2013

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:08 AM

Well after much consideration I am listing/selling my School Bus Yellow (SBY) 2013 Boss 302. It is a great car just my wife and I agree that we need to free up some money to put into the house we just purchased.

See my local craigslist ad for the most info and pics or search other websites as well for full info and lots of pics.
https://greensboro.c...6045605683.html

Basics:
- Car has almost 40,000 miles
- All avaliable options including, but not limited to track apps, track key, grey car cover, mats, Recaro seats, and Torsen Diff.

Maintenance all at Ford since new:
Oil changed by the books always before the computer light came on.
Clutch replaced under warranty in March due to common clutch issues with these cars. These common issues are completely resolved with the new clutch and SS line I had installed under warranty.
- Real end fluid changed and bearings changed in March under warranty to quiet down the rear end noise people talk about.

5yr/60K Factory Warranty Remaining! Also note additionally car was sold as a CPO!

Any questions feel free to reply, private message, or reply to one of the Ad's

VIN: 1ZVBP8CU6D5265899

Car is stored in garage and was told previous owner kept under cover and in garage when not in use. Car from what I know has never been tracked and local dealer inspection that was done by Ford right after I bought it told me there was no evidence the car had ever been abused, tracked, or modified. (The dealer inspection was done at my local dealer and not the dealer I bought the car from.) All service was done at Ford every time by previous owner and myself. Clean Carfax and Autocheck reports. 

$33,500 USD

Car is located in Greensboro, NC, but for guaranteed purchase I can meet you out of area if with in reason.

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.jpg   121.53KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  2.jpg   112.77KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  3.jpg   113.68KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  4.jpg   126.42KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  5.jpg   102.08KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  6.jpg   117.24KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  7.jpg   114.07KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  12.jpg   43.4KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  11.jpg   80.79KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  10.jpg   56.86KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  14.jpg   45.01KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  12.jpg   43.4KB   0 downloads

Edited by MustangLife, 23 March 2017 - 09:30 AM.

• 302 Hi Pro likes this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member of the Boss 302 Club.

It's totally free, has great benefits and unlocks features on this site. Click here to learn more.

#2 Rich B.

Rich B.

Not another year gone by?

• Northeast Region
  • 3,487 posts
  • Region:U.S., Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:Boss 302 and '16 Buick LaCrosse

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:40 PM

Nice write up, great looking car and photos. The only thing I might ask about is maybe mileage, if the car was a daily driver this would be about 8K miles yearly? But with a clutch replacement and agreed they've proven faulty but my thoughts would be sustained high RPM shifting must have occurred to of needed that done. Also would be a third owner, maybe too many for such a short period? Don't know on pricing. As mine is 5YO now and think I'm around 2,500 miles.

Not trying to be critical and not what one wants to hear, but if not selling car and with others out there could be a few reasons. Those may be areas of concern with perspective buyers. Never would of said anything if it wasn't asked in forum about not selling earlier. There was a discussion some years back and it was determined there's not all that many Bosses for sale, selling and compared to the overall low production numbers.

When I bought my road runner I was second owner and the car was drag raced. The sales tactic was such I wanted the car even more. Was doing wheelies off the start line, maybe a few inches, even so. Never had a clutch issue (only linkage mount bracket), kept the car a decade with 175K on OD, painted once and resold within a week. Did loose a driveshaft once, those catches work perfect lol.

Edited by Rich B., 20 March 2017 - 04:07 AM.

#3 MustangLife

MustangLife

New Boss 302 Member

• Southeast Region
  • 36 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:25 AM

Nice write up, great looking car and photos. The only thing I might ask about is maybe mileage, if the car was a daily driver this would be about 8K miles yearly? But with a clutch replacement and agreed they've proven faulty but my thoughts would be sustained high RPM shifting must have occurred to of needed that done. Also would be a third owner, maybe too many for such a short period? Don't know on pricing. As mine is 5YO now and think I'm around 2,500 miles.

Not trying to be critical and not what one wants to hear, but if not selling car and with others out there could be a few reasons. Those may be areas of concern with perspective buyers. Never would of said anything if it wasn't asked in forum about not selling earlier. There was a discussion some years back and it was determined there's not all that many Bosses for sale, selling and compared to the overall low production numbers.

When I bought my road runner I was second owner and the car was drag raced. The sales tactic was such I wanted the car even more. Was doing wheelies off the start line, maybe a few inches, even so. Never had a clutch issue (only linkage mount bracket), kept the car a decade with 175K on OD, painted once and resold within a week. Did loose a driveshaft once, those catches work perfect lol.

From what I read and what the Dealership told me is the clutches on even the 13-14 GT's have a sticking problem and the Boss was even worse to have it...  I am the third owner, but for a Mustang and especially a specialty car like this I don't think that is unusual as I have seen some Z06's with 3+ owners in a shorter time when my friend was shopping for his. Specially cars move around more for w/e reason. I think maybe the first owner DD'ed or used it a lot. Second owner didn't really drive it. I have used it as a weekend car. I like to drive cars I own as I can't justify spending big money and then letting it sit and deprecate without some enjoyment. haha

• Rich B. likes this

#4 302 Hi Pro

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 Builder

• 4,334 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2012 KB Boss 302 Mustang
  • Boss 302's Year:2012

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:01 PM

Note on above action: Please respect Members Classified Ad Listings. MustangLife is looking for interested parties to sell his SBY 2013 Boss 302.

MustangLife:

Nice listing and thank you for posting all needed info on your 2013 Boss 302.
GLWS,
302 Hi Pro
  • Rich B. likes this

2012 KB Boss 302 MC: 500A | Boss Production Line Assembly Number 2800. Vehicle Special Ordered with Recaro Sport Seats & 3.73:1 Torsen Option | Engine: FRPP 84.5MM TB, Peterson CJ Vent Can, TracKey Activated, AirAid CF PJ CAI, FRPP 84.5MM TB | Drivetrain: AE 4.0" Aluminum DS, MGW Gen 3 Race Spec Shifter, GT500 Clutch Pedal Box, FRPP Stainless Clutch Line, Dedicated Clutch Fluid Reservoir, FRPP Trans Cooler Scoop. | Exhaust: Silver Ceramic Kooks Super Street Headers, MagnaFlow Street/Comp 3.0" SS CB X-Pipe System, Open Kooks SS Boss Side Pipes. | Suspension: FRPP "T" Springs (alternate Steeda Boss Rear Springs), Koni Sports (Yellow) Adjustable Struts/Shocks, Steeda HD Camber Plates, Cortex Watts Link, Steeda Billet KB Poly/Spherical LCA's, KB LCA Relo Brkts, Steeda Adj. UCA & Energy Suspension Sys. Upper Diff Housing Bush, OEM Boss Rear Sway Bar | FRPP GT500 Forged wheels, (19X9.0 F & 19X10.0" R) | Brakes: FRPP Boss 302 Cooling Duct Kit, Steeda SS/Kevlar Brake Lines, GT500 13.8" Rear Rotors, GT500 Rear Brake Pads, Dot 4 Motul 600 HT Fluid | Body: FRPP Boss 302S Grill, FRPP Boss 302 LS Front Splitter, FRPP GT500 Rear Spoiler & Serviceable Gurney Strip, BFR Front Tow Hook, Jacking Plates, 3M Window Tint, (35/20), OEM Boss 302 Floor Mats & Boss 302 Car Cover, Pioneer TS-D6802R Speaker System, Auto Dim, Home Link & Compass Mirror. Notes: Current Intake System - Ram Air thru Front Grill Fog Light, OEM CAI Box and AEM Aluminum Intake Tube with Drop-In High Flow Filter. In Testing Spring 2016. SCT-X4 Tuner used exclusively for Data-Logging AFR/Timing Curves Only. FRPP TracKey is Preferred PCM Tune.

#5 Rich B.

Rich B.

Not another year gone by?

• Northeast Region
  • 3,487 posts
  • Current Vehicle:Boss 302 and '16 Buick LaCrosse

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:13 PM

Note on above action: Please respect Members Classified Ad Listings. MustangLife is looking for interested parties to sell his SBY 2013 Boss 302.
MustangLife:
Nice listing and thank you for posting all needed info on your 2013 Boss 302.
GLWS,
302 Hi Pro

Can you delete my posts also O2HP? Agree they don't need to be here, I tried but they return after blanking.

Edited by Rich B., 30 March 2017 - 05:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·