Custom Search

REGISTER YOUR BOSS 302 @ the Ford Authorized Boss 302 Registry Here!

Welcome to the Boss 302 Forum Club

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Boss 302 Forum Club. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Member benefits:
  • Join your Boss 302 region
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos and more. . .
Click here to register now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Daytona 3-Day Track Event & Garage Package December 8-10, 2017

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Feffman

Feffman

New Boss 302 Member

• Pip
  • 95 posts
  • Current Vehicle:GT

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:02 AM

Good Morning Boss Fans:

I hope this finds each of you enjoying another cool Fall.  I for one think a more southern location in early December is a good idea. 

Perhaps a Fall (remember Winter starts December 21st) trip to sunny, warm Daytona International Speedway for three days of on-track debauchery is in order?!

With MVP headed to Daytona, we thought a track & garage package for three-day Daytona attendees may be to your liking.  Our 1st annual "MVP Winter Escape" (Daytona: December 8-10) is in high demand, so we thought package pricing was in order.   

The package entry fee to enjoy three days at Daytona with a garage space is $1,000, a 10% savings over separate purchases.  A hell of a deal.

As with all MVP events, there are a limited number of spots available for Daytona.  Yes, they are filling fast!

STEP 1

The $1,000 entry fee for three days at Daytona with a garage can only be completed with Pay Pal at the link below [You can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system if you don't have a Pay Pal account]: 

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=QK9Q4L8AS93JA

STEP 2

Once you have completed the entry fee, head over to the "Registration Page" of MVP's web site (link below) to register.  You'll need to scroll to the bottom of the page to complete the blue outlined box.  Click on the "Event" drop-down menu choosing "Daytona 3-Day & Garage Package".  It's the last drop-down choice. 

http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

When we receive your entry fee and registration we will send you a confirmation e-mail.  As usual, we have scheduled a minimum of two hours of track time each day. 

In the continued spirit of transparency, track rental, as you can guess, isn't getting cheaper. 

If you cancel Daytona before November 17, 2017, there will be a $100 cancellation fee.

If you cancel Daytona November 17, 2017 or later, there is no refund.

There are approximately 120 garages at Daytona, so plenty to go around, but they are first come, first served.  For obvious reasons, 3-Day entries for Daytona receive garage priority.

If you have any questions, grab the phone and call me at (314) 249-3770 or you can e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at Daytona. Enjoy your day.

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com

• 302 Hi Pro and Dimo like this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member of the Boss 302 Club.

It's totally free, has great benefits and unlocks features on this site. Click here to learn more.

#2 Dimo

Dimo

New Boss 302 Member

• European Region
  • 99 posts
  • Region:European Union
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Boss 302, 2013 VW Golf GTI, 2008 Ford Edge Limited
  • Boss 302's Year:2012

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:52 AM

Thanks for posting this here. I would definitely do it if I were Stateside. Being from FL, I have always wanted to do a track day at Daytona

• 302 Hi Pro likes this
Nordschleife Karussel
Eau Rouge

"Blaze"

2012 Yellow Blaze Boss 302

Recaro and Torsen Diff Option, TracKey Enabled

Engine: Airaid PJ CAI - CoolTech Oil Cooler - JLT Oil Separators

Drivetrain: FRPP Short Throw Shifter - FRPP Trans Cooler Scoop - FRPP Rear Diff Cover

Suspension: SR Performance Rear Shock Tower Brace

Brakes: Blowfish Racing Brake Duct Kit - Steeda Stainless Steel Brake Lines

Interior: AutoMeter Gauges (oil pressure & temp, air/fuel) - FRPP LS Gauge Pod

Exterior: Blowfish Racing Tow Hook (front) - CoolTech Tow Hook (rear) - FRPP Boss 302S Grille - GT500 Rear Spoiler - Raxiom Taillights

Wheels & Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sports

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·